⭐️⭐️⭐VinaHost – Top Dedicated Server Thailand provider – 100% Full SSD – Powerful Hardware – 99,99% uptime – Unlimited Data Transfer – 24/7 tech support.⭐️⭐️⭐
 GUIDES To Pick The BEST Thailand Dedicated Server
If you are looking for server Thailand for your business, read this post now for choosing the best service.
1. What is dedicated server?
Dedicated services allow you to host your website and only your websites/apps on one server. Typically the server maintains the server hardware and leases the space to the client. Certain software can be included in this package. The user can install apps as needed and can have as much traffic to the website as the server itself can handle without worrying that it will bog down other sites on the same server.
As security is not a raised concern in a dedicated environment than a shared hosting, the client also has more access, control and freedom.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of dedicated server
3. Target audience of server in Thailand
Locating server in Thailand is the best solution for individuals/enterprises that need to run large short-term projects in Thailand:
- The big enterprise with strong and stable finance.
- Need to expand continuously hardware according to business scale.
- Run multiple short-term projects and require a storage solution with powerful resources.
- Require high security and server resources (e-commerce, advertising and communication, accounting, banking and insurance).
4. Guides on how to pick the best dedicated server Thailand
So as to make sure that you have the best server service, there are some items below you should consider.
How to deal with potential Uptime/Downtime is one of the first things to consider when buying a dedicated server. With cloud computing, the set-up of the cloud protects you from hardware failures.
With a physical server, actually there is usually a point of failure in a server, so you need to decide if you can accept potential downtime, in case you have no choice to scale to multi-dedicated servers.
Uptime/downtime is 2 concepts referred to the availability of a service or technology.
- Uptime is the time the website works normally.
- Downtime is the time of website “dead”, not accessible
Uptime or reliability is of vital importance and something that should be carefully considered before choosing a server plan. For business webs this’s even more important than personal. Therefore, you need a stable server service and network connections.
Top reliable hosting providers can be committed to offering 99.99% uptime hosting. What is important to determine is the actual uptime percentage for the provider as a whole and the specific server where your web will reside. All dedicated server Thailand should have this historical data available.
Also, you should also determine how scheduled outages are handled. When possible the better server plans schedule down time well in advance and during non-peak times. With today’s technology there is no excuse for any server service to have a low uptime percentage.
Tips: You can track your server with server monitoring tools. Many of them are available, free and so easy to use: Uptime Robot, StatusCake, UpTimeDoctor, UpDown.io…
Speed is a vital thing when evaluating a site/app performance as it affects both user experience and SEO. According to https://www.radware.com, web load rates have had a tremendous impact on business performance, particularly in ecommerce as follows:
- 1s-Delay can reduce sales by up to 7%; this 1s-Delay can be web loading time.
- At peak hours, 75% of users are willing to visit another website instead of waiting for a website with too slow load speeds.
- 47% of web users expect a site with an average loading time of 2 seconds.
Load speed is a factor to rank sites as it influences the user experience significantly. To speed up the web-load, you need to optimize source code/image/Internet connection and hosting/server. And to optimize server performance, many providers use powerful hardware and integrate tools such as cache, Web server… That will help new users to get what they want more quickly and easier.
Choosing what hosting solution (Shared Hosting, VPS, Cloud Sever, Dedicated Server) depends on average monthly traffic and type of your site.
Tip: You should choose the providers that publish detailed parameters of the package they offer. Also, you can use these tools to test Thailand server ping: WebPageTest, Insights Pagespeed, Google Analytics Plugin By Yoast, Page Speed Tool…
Dedicated server is the most expensive type of hosting plan. However, if you need high performance then it is obvious worth the extra cost. Before selecting any hosting type, you need to estimate your business needs and decide which type is best for you.
Research the cost you need to pay for your provider comparing others and remember that there are variances in cost based on the available features. Choose the best combination of cost and functions.
Besides, many hosting plans require customer to register a yearly package, you need to consider if you can make this payment once.
Instead of placing your server in-house, you better place it in a Tier standardized Data Center. This means that locate your servers with a reliable vendor that will watch over and potentially maintain the equipment.
Data Center is built to be secure by nature. It is protecting millions of dollars of hardware and has many security features built into them when the center is being designed. For instance, a DC may have biometric or key card access and regulated entry into certain parts of the building. DCs also have 24/7 security surveillance and staff on-site protecting the equipment. You hardly find this benefit if placing server in-house.
Data center facilities are built to specific standards to meet the requirements of high-tech hardware nowadays. It is also built with conditioned power, cooling system, generators, security systems and other factors which cost millions of dollars. The systems are monitored 24/7 by the by professionals. So, you can take advantage of this instead of trying to host your own equipment in a less than desirable location.
Scalability of your app
Scalability is another vital issue when selecting a server in Thailand. If it is easy for you to scale, it does not matter whether you use a dedicated server or a VPS.
However, there’re some difficult apps to scale to multi-devices. Making sure that a database is operating on multiple servers is a difficult challenge as it needs to be synchronized through all database servers. It can be easier to move the database to a server having more processing capacity, RAM and capacity. Moving to a cloud plan can be a good option for you. By 2020, 92% of workloads will be processed by cloud computing. However, that does not mean it is necessarily the suitable choice for your business.
In the future, if your site is bigger, a dedicated server is the only choice for greater processing power, disk storage, memory capacity and even enhanced security features. Being in control of the hardware and the applications you have operating on it gives you a higher degree of customizability and you will have 24/7 access in case anything needs reconfiguring.
Will you get help when you need it? Customer service is one of the aspects people are willing to compromise so as to get a lower cost. But before you decide this is not important to you, consider your frustration and potential loss of income if you can no get help when you need it.
The customer care usually includes pre-sales issue, billing as well as technical support. Many server Thailandplans have a variety of methods for you to get answers to your questions so that you can do so quickly and thoroughly. Pick the plan which has the best combination of options that suits to your demands.
Available options include the following:
– Community networking – forums and blogs are a good method to allow users to help one another. This is also a great way to get assistance quickly. Tips for you are considering the number of active visitors and frequency of posts.
– Email support – this is typically handled via a help desk system where your query is put into a queue and answered in the order it comes in. Consider the length of time it takes for a response from your provider and how thorough the response is. Live Internet chat – this’s where you actually chat on the Internet with a representative. Consider how long it takes to get their respond and available times for this service.
– Telephone support – this’s where a live operator will deal with your issues. Consider availability, hold times and knowledge of representatives.
– Knowledge Base/ FAQ – this is simply a listing of popular questions and answers. A good knowledge base can save much time so you search for the answers to popular questions by yourself. It is necessary for you to consider the extent of the knowledge base and how often it is updated.
Performance requirements of your Thailand dedicated server
What are your performance requirements? How many users do you expect and how many server plans do you potentially need? There are 2 answer for these question:
(1)The app to be hosted has grown to the point that it generates more load than is reasonable on a shared web hosting platform.
(2) Alternatively, the nature of the app being hosted is such that performance is critical: under no circumstances can a drop in responsiveness be tolerated, and the budget is available to ensure this is the case.
The followings are several hardware choices influence server performance:
- Hard drives: Power full hard drives with RAID setup will help your server to be protected from the failure of a single hard drive. Also, your system will be up and operating until the hard drive is replaced. Choosing SATA drives, HDD or SDD depends on your budget and demand. SAS has been succeeded by SSD that is 50-100 times faster than SATA, while SAS performs 2 times as well as SATA, but has lower capacity & a higher price.
- RAM: The faster the CPU and the more cores it has, the more RAM options are available for you. If you do not know about your RAM demand, select a server which allows you to add RAM if needed. The ranges of RAM choices are so enormous. The size of your dedicated server Thailand is vital when selecting RAM, as is the latest technology. Current generation servers use DDR4-technolog having a positive effect on database performance. Now DDR4 is priced interestingly since it’s the standard.
- Processor/CPU: You can choose the amount of processors and cores in a server. It depends on the site/software/application you are running whether you will benefit from more cores. You also need to monitor the performance of the core defined in clock speed (MHz): some processors have a better turn-around time with less cores & more GHz/core. The advice on how many cores and which processors to choose come from manager’s app or the vendor of the software.
- Bandwidth usage: Actually, the need of bandwidth relates to the predictability of data traffic. In case you’re going to consume lots of bandwidth but predictability is low, you can pick up a plan with your server in Thailand that has lots of data traffic included.
- Load balancing: If your app can scale across multi-dedicated servers, a form of load balancing is necessary. If your site’ traffic is rising, then you may need to use multi-web servers that serve a multitude of users for the same site. A load balancing solution can redirect every incoming-request to a different server. Before this progress, the load balancer will check if a server is up and operating. If there is downtime, then it will redirect the traffic to another server.
- Remote management: To which degree are you allowed to manage your server yourself? If you are operating an app on a dedicated server, you maybe have the tech skills and the knowledge to maintain the server. But do you access a remote management module? Most of the good vendors are equipped with remote management modules and they will allow you to secure access to that module.
- Network quality: As a client, you can decide where a server is placed physically. It’s very necessary for you to consider the location of your end user. For ex., if your target audiences are in the America, server in Asia may not be a good choice since data delivery can be slow. Also, data delivery depends on the quality of the network of the hosting vendor.
Tips: You can check a vendor’s Network Operation Center pages and test the network to find out more about network quality.
If you deal with a reseller, make sure you research the reputation of the reseller and the primary company. Longevity is usually an indication of stability. If your hosting plan is established in the industry you have a better chance of them being there long term so you will not have to move to another company down the line.
5. Register dedicated server in Thailand
VinaHost is a professional provider with more than 10 years of experience in the fields of Server, Hosting, Cloud, VPS, Website, SSL, Email, License and other services. Currently, we provide server services in USA, Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand.
Locating server in Thailand is the best choice for customer (individuals/enterprises) who need to run large short-term projects in Thailand.
- We provide many options such as Supermicro, IBM, Dell server Thailand with 2 CPUs (Intel Octa Core E5 Series) and up to 64GB of RAM or above as your demand. The reliable, powerful and durable servers allow you to expand hardware resources flexibly depending on your demand and business development.
- You server will be located at Tier 3 Data Center in Thailand that ensures a high transmission speed and 24/7 tech support. We are also committed to providing 99.9% Uptime | up to unlimited Data Transfer | up to 100Mbps Bandwidth that keep your performance of server stably.
- Besides, we provide a wide range of server plans including Thailand server rack, Cabinets, Mounts and More… Thanks to our flexible monthly payment policy, you can own a good server service with an reasonable price.
- VinaHost also provides many server solutions such as: Load Balance, Database Cluster/Web Cluster, Firewall and Anti DDOS Proxy (Proxy DDoS Filter and Web DDoS Filter), Video streaming/Anti Video-Downloading, Centralized monitoring and monitoring solutions. In addition, customer without technical skill can use our free administration and full-service administration on demand.
- Our IT experts are good at information system and open source. They can take care of all software tasks, from server changes/setup to regular data backups. Anytime you get trouble with your Thailand dedicated server, please contact us and wait for our respond within 15 minutes. Whether you are Vietnamese or foreigners, don’t worry because our staffs can support fluently in English. That why we have not only the loyal customer in Vietnam but also many customers all over the world.
If you need to locate your server in Thailand, please contact us directly:
- Hotline 1900 6046
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org